1. Major Streets are plowed first, followed by secondary roads. Our DPW crew will do their best to get all roads cleared in a timely manner, but main roads take priority.
2. Please do not park on the streets during winter weather to allow the plows to clear all roads.
3. Ordinance 28-28 states owners are responsible for maintaining sidewalks and keeping them free of snow and ice. Please help keep those using the sidewalks safe.
4. When clearing driveways, please do not push snow into the roads or obstruct the views at any intersection. Ordinance 28-2
5. Remove trash/recycling receptacles during snow events to make way for plowing
6. As a courtesy to our local fire fighters, please shovel around fire hydrants.